You can get 30$ off on this product!
After instant 10$ off, you can also get 20$ coupon. If you don’t know how to make it, please contact me!
Autel Scanner MaxiCom MK808 OBD2 Scan Tool Same as MX808 for All Vehicles (System) & Services including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS Relearn
Autel MK808 is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system. Consist of MD802 and Mexicheck pro, this obd2 scanner’s advantages not only lie in its comprehensive functions including Full systems diagnoses, all obd2 functions, various reset features (Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/TPMS/DPF reset), but it its excellent performance in advanced hardware, faster and more accurate diagnosis.
11 Supported Languages
English, French, German, Spanish, Portugues, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
The original language is English.
If you want other languages, please give us the SN number after you receive the device.
We will authorize the language for you.
Full Systems Diagnoses
Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 sensor test, On-board Monitor Systems Test, Component Test, Vehicle Information
-To diagnose Brake System
if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
-To diagnose Emission System
if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
-To diagnose Fuel system
if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
-To diagnose Transmission
if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
-To diagnose Wiper System
if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
-To diagnose Light System
if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And much more …
Widely Used Special Functions
– Oil Reset:
Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
– EPB Reset:
Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
– SAS Reset:
Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
– TPMS Reset:
Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
– DPF Regeneration:
Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
– BMS Reset:
Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
– Anti-theft matching:
By disabling the lost car key, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
– Throttle Matching:
to initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
– Injector coding:
to make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced.
– ABS Reset:
to performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS);
– Lang Change
– Trans adaption
– TEC learn
Global Vehicle Coverage
Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year .
Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Fiat, LandRover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen CV, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ford, Jaguar, Lambor Ghini
Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep
Complete OBD2 functions
– Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
– Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
– Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
– I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
– Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
– View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
– O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
– On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
– Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
– Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
– You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
– The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
– you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
– Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation.
– Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor.
– 7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better user experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
– 32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
– Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry-free operation experience.
Update and Warranty
One Year Free Update Online.
One Year Warranty for any quality problems.